Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Santa,


So there is our little guy with the big guy. I wish I could fully make you understand the excitement this little boy felt today..... It was SO cute! We waited in line, for about an hour. To my surprise Aiden didn't get board and ask to leave, as I anticipated when we first walked up and saw the snake like line. He was SO good during the wait. We talked about this and that, he talked to the surrounding kids, and I talked to the surrounding parents. Really an hour, that wouldn't mind doing over again. The kid, (he was a 7month old...with a stroller) in front of us was finishing up, I turned to Aiden and asked, "Okay, are you just about ready?" With out warning, he ducks under the black tape and RUNS for Santa.... I quickly give out a loud, "Wait!" Being the good boy he is, he turns around almost instantly and runs smack dab into the little boy's stroller..... I mean HARD! I was sure he would cry, or that the side of his face would instantly swell..... All he said, was "I'm okay, but I'm going to sit with Santa now." He was all smiles the whole time. Just before hoping down and saying good bye to the jolly old elf, he asked him for a motorcycle..... From what I understand he just wants a small one he can hold in his hand - so we'll see if Santa pulls through this year or not!

Merry Christmas!!
Oh, and if you're wondering why Ryann isn't in that picture, She likes Santa, she's just "a little shy to him...."

No comments: