Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye bye ’08, you were a good year; we enjoyed our time with you. But, we’re SO excited to see what ’09 has in store for us!

2008 really was a great year; it was full of amazing blessings for our little family. My favorite being, (or at lease one of my top 5)….. my return to the working world! I know; I had some reservations about it in the beginning. But, now I couldn’t be happier with my decision to return to work! Not to mention the job, which I was truly blessed with, is amazing. I work for an awesome corporation and with a great group of people… so for me this was one of my favorite things about ’08.

2008 brought some new and exciting things for the rest of the family too…. Ryann is now in the FIRST grade, kinda crazy huh? She started learning the violin and ballet, lost her fist tooth! Scored her first goal in soccer!!! What an exciting year for our princess!

We found out what a little smarty Aiden is in ‘08! At just 3 years old he finishes up this year working on a combination of kindergarten and first grade school work!! He started 2 new schools, and moved up another level in gymnastics!

Adam changed jobs within Lockheed this year, started playing indoor soccer, got his little body in great physical shape, all while working on his masters in systems engineering, (which he’ll finish up in August!)

Like I said it was a good year! We’re so excited to see what new adventures are in store for our family and yours in 2009!

Please have a wonderful and SAFE New Years Eve!

I’ve updated our photo albums, instead of seeing an individual album for each month of ’08 on the main page, you’ll see albums for each year; there is an album for each month within each yearly album… Enjoy!

Happy New Year,
Adam, Courtney, Ryann and Aiden

No comments: