Monday, December 22, 2008

Ryann's first Ballet

The Nutcraker, Revisited starring Ryann Nabors!

We've reached another exciting FIRST! Honestly, I can't tell you who was most excited about Friday night’s recital. Ryann did a great job; she made us all SO very proud! It was just about impossible to pick a picture for this post, so please visit the link to our photo albums to the right, (if your a subscriber and this was emailed to you, you'll have to visit the actual blog) and check out the rest. I've been promised more from other camera happy fans, so I'll add those once I get them. Sorry for the poor quality of these - I forgot my big camera in my car, (we were in Adam's) Anyways, enjoy the video posted above at the very least, (Ryann's little sister, Kamri is the one just to her left).

Oh, and if you've been waiting for pictures/videos from the violin performance mentioned a few post back, it was canceled due to bad weather; but there are a few videos of her practicing in the above mentioned photo albums.

No comments: