Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hola!

So, I didn’t really abandon this thing for two weeks again. We’ve actually been off having the most wonderful time in the sun!!! Adam, the kids and I took a wonderful vacation to the Riviera Maya. I’ve traveled to other areas of the caribbean, (Cancun and Cozumel...) before, but of the locations I've visited the Riviera Maya is hands down the most beautiful!!! We stayed at the Barcelo Deluxe Palace. It was the absolutely most beautiful resort I have ever seen. I’m going to slowly relive our trip over the next few days on the blog and share lots of pictures. But, I have to say this…. We’re lucky to have any pictures from this trip. First, we left my SLR sitting on the bus that drove us from the airport to our resort. Luckily we noticed as the bus was driving off, and the bell hop was able to chase the bus down before it got to far…. Then the SLR decided to quite working ½ through the 2nd day, (I’m guessing it had to do with the humidity). I ended up having to reformat my memory card, loosing all the pictures that were taken on that camera the first day and half. Then my small digital camera took ½ a day off, (are you kidding me!!!). We took a disposable water proof camera, and then bought another while we were there…. Can you believe we lost the fist one?! Which held the pictures of the kids 1st time swimming in the ocean, and some underwater pictures from the pool. But, because I am super camera happy we still ended up with around 400 pictures, so we have plenty to share. So check back later in the week/ weekend to see and read all about our awesome trip!

No comments: