Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Big things coming up!

Kay and I spent all afternoon driving around looking for uniforms for Ryann. Still can't believe she will be starting pre-k Monday!! We were able to find enough to give her a good start. Her mommy will finish up the shopping this weekend while Ryann is with us. We're going to look for some shoes while she is here. Should be fun. Adam, Aiden and I are going to spend Sunday night with Gamma and Papa, so we can get up early and drive to Greenville to be with Ryann for her fist day of school. Pretty sure I'm going to cry. Monday is also a big day for Aiden, he will officially be 18months!! OMG, where did the time go?? He has his well check next Thursday morning.
This weekend I get to go out with some of my momma friends. I'm really looking forward to it. We are going out for Restaurant week, so we are getting all dressed up and going to enjoy a fancy meal for a great price. It's going to be YUMMY!!!

No comments: