Monday, August 07, 2006

Busy, busy!

I'm not sure we've stopped since Ryann came home Thursday night! Friday we went to the pool. Saturday we went to the movies, while the kiddos played with Gamma. Sunday we ate lunch and took advantage of tax free weekend with Gamma. Thanks for all the kids clothes!!!!!! Today we hosted a playdate for our group. Ryann and Aiden had a BLAST! This was Ryann's first chance to meet the kids in our group - except for the ones who came to her birthday party. One of the girls is almost exactly her age. They had a really great time running round playing together. Aiden, as usual; was a great host. I loved hosting another playdate. I've decided hosting get togethers CAN be fun. I've always hated it, because I hate having a mess - it makes it SO worth it to see Ryann, Aiden and the rest of the kids having fun. I'm sure we'll do it again! Not sure what we have going on tomorrow..... maybe swimming and walking Cabelas? Who knows... I'm sure we'll be going - going! Wednesday, it's off to the circus! I can hardly wait!

New pictures up!

No comments: