Monday, August 21, 2006

Ryann's FIRST day of school!!!

Still can't believe we're already at this point in her life. If you don't have kids, or you've just got a tiny one, believe me when I say they grow up TOO fast!!

Adam, Aiden and I drove to Greenville EARLY this morning to surprise Ryann at her mommy's house. Thanks to Melony, Ryann's mom; we were able to be a big part of Ryann's first day of school. She was a little shocked when she came running out of the bath and found us standing in the living room! Melony was nice enough to let me fix Ryann's hair - something I was HAPPY to do!! Ryann, Kamri and Aiden got to play for a few minutes before we loaded up and headed to school.

Ryann met her teacher last Thursday and was REALLY looking forward to today. We walked in her room and she went right to playing. This was not a hard thing for her at all! Can't really say the same for us parents. It was HARD! We all did a good job of chocking back our tears, well at least till we got to the car. Ryann is an amazing child. There is NO doubt in our minds that she will not cease to amaze her teachers and fellow class mates!

I can't wait to call her and hear all about her first day!!!!
Here are some pictures we took this morning.....





Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
To view each individual photo click
.

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

OOPS! Ryann's middle name is spelled Elyse. The program I need to use to fix this is running REALLY slow right now. So please forgive me.