Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yay Aiden!!!!

We've been sitting Aiden on the potty occasionally for months. Sunday when I got him out of the bath he said, "TT seat TT seat". I finished drying him off and sat him on the potty. He sat there for a second then pssssss!!! We've sat him on it a few time since then, mostly when he has asked. Then tonight we were in my room doing a little cleaning. He said something, which I didn't hear then he yelled "Mommy, tt!!". So we ran to the rest room, sat him on the potty, and he did it again!! He has used the potty 3 times since Sunday!! I'm hoping this is going to be pretty easy for him. He knows when he needs to pee. I know that because if he is in the bath he will stand up and look at me, "Mommy, t" then begins peeing. Unfortunatly he thinks that it is funny. He will also tell you when he has a dirty diaper. Ryann taught him the word toot. So right after he "uses" his diaper he'll say "toot". He is growing up WAY too fast!! He turned 18months on Monday, and will be going in for his well check on Thursday. I'll post more then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...they are growing. Let's get together soon so I can see the two precious kiddos before they graduate from high school!

The Honeycutt Family said...

Wow! What a good sign! that's early for a boy! I DO NOT miss potty training, that's for sure!