Thursday, August 24, 2006

Doing Great!!!

Aiden turned 18 months on Monday!!! Boy, is time flying! He went in for is well check this morning. The doctor said he is doing GREAT!!! He had a bit of a growth spurt over the past six months. Aiden is now 34" tall, putting him in the 75 percentile. He is FINALLY in the 50 percentile in his weight, weighing in at 26lbs. I'm a little confused how he gained enough weight to bump him up, he doesn't eat nearly like he use to, and I don't think he could be any more active! I guess those two gallons of milk a week did it. Aiden enjoyed playing with Dr. Rhodes. This was the first visit he has actually given the doc much of his attention. He had a good visit, except for the two shots he got. Aiden is quite strong and that showed while he was getting his shots. He was able to kick one leg just about loose while the nurse was giving him his second shot. I'm pretty sure it's going to bruise, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Aiden did SO great yesterday using the potty. He only "used" his diaper twice ALL day, and one time was during his nap. Our baby boy is turning into a little man :(

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

Yay Aiden!!!!! Before you know it he'll be a teenager!!! No sleeping for moms - we might miss something!