Sunday, October 15, 2006

BUSY, BUSY!!

We picked up Ryann Thursday afternoon. Friday we had a play date, and the kids had a blast! My friend Kelley has some what of a zoo in her home. We got to see two Sloths, the are SO cool!!! Aiden thought they were monkeys. To my surprise Ryann was not scared of them. Among her many other pets they have a grate dane, which Aiden thought was a horse!

While we were at our play date Adam was busy taking the GRE. He did wonderful - which we all knew he would! He plans to go back to school; very part time, starting in January. Life as a married couple will soon feel like life as a single parent. We'll manage; always keeping in mind he is trying to better our situation, and his career.

I had a scrap book thing Saturday morning, and then Gamma and Papa came over. We all had a great time visiting and watching the A&M game - WHOOP!!!

Today, we headed to Kamri's birthday party. These kids are growing up WAY to fast! Aiden had a great time playing with Ryann and Kamri and the rest of the kids. He slept the whole way home, and was ready for bed at eight o'clock right on the dot! Adam is crashed already too. I on the other hand am dealing with restless legs. I've got a doctors appointment on the 25, but not sure if I can wait that long. I've woken up two nights in the past week crying because of the pain and discomfort, gotta get this under control!

Hope you're all doing great!
New pictures are up!

2 comments:

The Honeycutt Family said...

That's a great picture of Kamri and I see she has big girl "pretties" now! Sounds like your lives are about as busy as ours! The shirts looked awesome that you made too! Have a good weekend!

George and Heather Taylor said...

My grandma has RLS and she started taking that new med--Requip-- I think is what it is called. They have commercials for it all the time. It worked great for her. Hope things get better!