Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Welcome baby girl Fuson!!!

She is FINALLY here!!! Chris and Adrian couldn't be happier! Daelyn Avery Fuson was born today. She weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 10oz, and 19inches long. She came to us by c-section. Mommy and baby are both doing well. A little exhausted, but that's to be expected. Ashelynn and Taryn are so proud of their new baby sister! Aiden LOVED her. He wanted to hold her SO bad, but took playing with Uncle Tis (Chris) instead. I don't have any pictures to share YET, (Adam has my camera in New Jersey) but I'll post some as soon as I get my hands on a camera. If you would like to call or send flowers contact me and I will be happy to give you the happy family's contact info. They will be coming home from the hospital Saturday, I'm sure they can't wait! I'll keep you all updated on our newest member of the family!!

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

Congratulations to the proud new parents!!