Saturday, October 07, 2006

Home Sweet Home!


Adam returned home last night! Aiden and I are SO happy to have him back home. Sounds like he had a good trip. Got lots of work done, plus he got to see most everything he wanted to see. He came back with some souvenirs for us all. We'll all be sporting our I love NY shirts soon! He isn't really home though, he had to get up and go ref some soccer games; so I guess real family time will start this evening.

I'm sure Adam feels like he missed a lot of Aiden growing up this past week. Aiden has picked up on A through G of the alphabet song! He also can tell you what a circle and triangle are. He is recognizing more colors. Never getting yellow, pink, white, black or brown wrong. Blue and red are getting better, but he refuses to say green. Oh, big step in potty training yesterday. He had on his big boy undies and was playing. I heard "Uh-oh, tt Mommy - POTTY!!!" He ran past me on the way to the potty. I noticed a tiny wet spot on his undies. I sat him on the potty and he finished. He actually was able to hold it! BIG STEP! Yay Aiden!!!! Aiden has also decided he is a huge football fan. I turned on the A&M game and he sat on the couch and hasn't moved. Every once in a while I hear "go man go, ball!!" I guess he likes it! LOL!!


Check out more pix from New York http://www.dropshots.com/naborsfam

1 comment:

The Honeycutt Family said...

Love the pics! Bet you're glad he's home! (And that you have your camera back! lol)