Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halloween Pumpkins!!

Aiden experienced carving a pumpkin for the first time today! This was always something I LOVED doing when I was a kid. From past experience with Ryann, she isn't too crazy about it. That is why we painted our pumpkins last year. Aiden had a great time. He didn't know what to think at first. He reached in and said "yucky!" and quickly pulled his hand out. I showed him what he needed to do. After that the fun started!! We cleaned it, and then I carved the word 'boo' in it. When the letters fell out Aiden said "oops" and started putting them back. Once we got it back inside and put a candle in it, he was mesmerized!! Spending time with him is SO much fun these days. He is a real character!!

**Oh, please excuse the fact that Aiden is just in his undies, this is pretty common these days - makes our frequent trips to the potty a little easier!**



Looks kinda like BOD- oops!!

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

I guess Ryann's a little too much like her Mommy.....I never liked the way that pumpkin goop felt either!! : )