Monday, October 30, 2006

Making some changes...

I've changed our photo hosting site yet again. I think this one is going to work better. I have unlimited uploads, so now I won't have to pick and choose which photos to share. There are some new ones up already so check them out. I'll take me a while, but I'm going to put up all our old ones too, so check back often to take a stroll down memory lane. Anyone can post comments on this site, and you can also purchase the photos you like.

We've been BUSY lately! We had Ryann and Kamri this past weekend. We started celebrating Halloween since Ryann will be with her mommy on Tuesday. First all three kids got to open Halloween gifts from Aunt Kay. We went to a Fall Festival where they got to ride ponies. This was Aiden's first time doing so. He had SO much fun, unfortunately I didn't have my camera - bad Mommy!!!

Then Saturday night we went to Boo at the Zoo. This was our third year to attend. The kids got a TON of candy. We all had a great time! Aiden LOVED asking for "tandy" he always told the person giving it to him, "thanks man" Ryann was Tinkerbell, Aiden was Peter Pan, Kamri was a ballerina, Daddy went as a soccer ref, who was attacked, and Mommy was a cheerleader.

Sunday we did some more Halloween celebrating at Gamma and Papa's house. The kids all had a great time playing with their grandparents! We took the girls back to their mommy and came home.

Aiden is talking more and more, not much he can't say. He now knows most of his shapes, colors and lots of letters. He is just amazing!!!! He is minding his manners so well these days, always saying "please" and "tank you" - too sweet!!!

No comments: