Monday, November 06, 2006

Back to the grind...

We're home! We had a WONDERFUL trip, but glad to be back with our little man! The trip was great. The Villa at Messina Hof was SO nice. It really didn't even feel like being in College Station. Our room was beautiful. The staff was wonderful, the food was excellent, and the wine was tasty!! I did much better than anyone expected. I missed Aiden terribly, but it was easier than I thought it would be. I really think a lot of that was because was with his Aunt Kim, and that really helped to put my mind at ease. Adam and I enjoyed the Villa and all it has to offer. We visited some old favorites in town, and found some new ones as well. Both of us were blown away at how much has changed! That place is really growing! We had a good time at the game too, despite our lost - it was fun just being there!! It didn't get as cold as I thought - which I was happy about! We ran into old friends, here and there. It was a great trip! Adam didn't want to go back to work, but I'm happy to be back at "work". I enjoyed my time away, but won't be doing it again anytime soon. I missed Aiden!!!

This was taken as we were leaving, a little tired from a late night at the game! To see more pictures from our weekend be sure and visit our photo gallery!!!

7 comments:

The Honeycutt Family said...

Glad you guys had fun! We did as well but that game never left our minds on the way home - we're just now recovering! lol I'm happy to hear you had such an awesome experience @ Messina Hof - it's helps in our decision making process! I can tell you REALLY missed Aiden - I bet he was SO happy to see you both!

The Honeycutt Family said...

I tried to comment on your pic site but it wouldn't let me. Anyhow - In the block TAM formation pic (2nd to last pic) we are literally right under the white board that has the block TAM on the far right. I'm jealous - I can never get a pic like what you got of that!

Adam and Courtney said...

did you click on the add comment link, not in the box? If so, I'm not sure what the problem was....

George and Heather Taylor said...

So glad you had a good time! The game was very upsetting...:( The shower was fun..had a great time. I am going to try and update my blog today since I have plenty of time now. I am officially on bedrest now...will put all the info on the blog!

The Honeycutt Family said...

Several times unfortunately...may have been a glitch or something. Will try again next time! :-)

The Honeycutt Family said...

Tried again just now and getting an error code.... is it just doing that for me?

Adam and Courtney said...

I'm not sure... I haven't had any comments yet so maybe not. I'll ask someone else to try and see what happens.