Thursday, November 02, 2006

Headed to College Station!!!

We've been waiting for this weekend for what seems like FOREVER!! Adam and I head to College Station tomorrow. We are so ready for a whole weekend to ourselves. We've only really seen each other in passing for the past two weeks. This weekend is much needed!! Although I'm not sure how I will handle a whole weekend with out my sweet baby boy! He'll be with his Aunt Kim, so I know he will be in good hands. He'll be just fine, just curious how I'm going to deal. This will be the first time we've spent more than a few hours apart.

While in College Station we'll be staying at Messina Hof Winery, in the Romeo and Juliet room.

Friday night we'll go to a wine tasting, then dinner, and maybe a "night on the town". Saturday morning we'll tour the winery, and then head to the game!!

Kim, keep your cell charged - I'll be calling as often as Adam will let me!! LOL!!! Take care of my baby!!!

1 comment:

The Honeycutt Family said...

How about that game?! Was that not the WORST play calling and Offense you have ever seen?! Fieldgoal when we only needed 2 yards??!!! And there's even more..... Made me sick! Hope you guys had fun regardless and you didn't freeze too bad! Let me know how you liked Messina Hoff - that's been in our consideration for the wedding! :-)