Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The holidays are here!!!!!!!

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!!!! We'll be at Gamma and Papa's tomorrow celebrating. Ryann CAN NOT wait, she has been asking her mom, when is Thanksgiving since Sunday.

We've been busy! Aiden started his gymnastics class at ASI last night. He did really great! It's amazing what they can teach such small kids. The only thing he didn't really like was the balance beam, but that's because he wanted to jump off it instead of walk on it ;) Ryann is also in tumbling and I think she likes it. She doesn't talk about it much, but she seems happy!

I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. I'm not a big fan of Thanksgiving; the day feels like it DRAGS to me. I'm planning on getting some work done, so that'll be good. My photography business is booming right now, which we are thrilled about! I have multiple shoots every weekend, and a few during the week. It makes for hectic times, but I do love it; so it's worth it. Not a whole lot to report, the kids are growing like weeds - shocking us everyday with how smart they are. Adam is still working second shift, but that should be ending pretty soon - just in time to start school! I'm busy with the house, Aiden, mom's group and work. Things are good, we have TONS to be thankful for this year - God has blessed us in so many wonderful ways!!!!

Kinda late but, Congrats to Patrick and Jayme on the purchase of their first home! We are so excited and can't wait to see it!!!

Another Congrats to the Ensey family who just welcomed new baby Elizabeth Marie into the world. Mommy and baby are both doing well. Jenny said this delivery was much eaiser than with Chandler!!! We love you guys, and are so happy for you - can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, PLEASE be careful if you plan on driving/flying for the holidays!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I didn't know Aiden was doing gymnastics! I had my boys in ASI for awhile also and they loved it!

Happy Thanksgiving Nabors Family!