Friday, November 10, 2006

Learning to manipulate!

I think it's so funny that this is something learned so early in life! I've noticed when Aiden wants something, that he knows he isn't suppose to have he will try to butter you up. When I talk to Aiden I'm always sure to make eye contact, sometimes that means "getting in his face". When that happens he uses it as a chance to work me over.... he'll gently grab both sides of my face, look at me all sweet and say things like, "I uv Mommy", or " I hold you Mommy" or "Mommy's baby". It's SO hard not to give in!

2 comments:

The Honeycutt Family said...

And so it begins! lol Wait until he realizes the pouty lip and quivering chin with watery eyes also works! :-)

Adam and Courtney said...

He thought that would work a long time ago, this mommy is kinda mean - I just don't let it effect me!