Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Adjusting to life in '07

Today was our first 'normal' day of '07. Adam returned to work, working the day shift. Aiden and I both hated it! It was nice having him here in the morning... we'll miss that. Aiden woke up asking for his Daddy. On the other hand he'll be here for dinner and bed time, and that’s nice too! (Wish we could have him home w/ us all day, all the time!) Daddy got to go to gymnastics with us tonight, and that was GREAT! Aiden really loved him being there. He gave his daddy a good show! Adam will get to go again next week, but the following week he'll be in school.

Left, right, left, right - Aiden knows the difference. He has officially mastered this task! New and FUNNY phrases pop out of his mouth almost hourly! LOL!!! He told me, (jokingly) "Go away!" Now when you call for him you get, "I'm coming" in return. If you ask him a question and the answer requires some thought he starts out with "um". I know I'm forgetting TONS, but he is growing and changing SO fast, it's just too hard to keep you all caught up.

Ryann called to wish us a Happy New Year; it sure was nice to hear her sweet little voice. We miss her SO much when she is gone! Aiden got to talk to her when she called. He said "hello Sissy". She said hello back. Aiden said "I miss you" then on the other end we hear, "Did you say I miss you? That's so sweet - (you're) such a big boy!" Isn't that the cutest?!

By now most of you should be back at work, and life is back to normal. Hope you're all enjoying it!

2 comments:

My Little Family said...

Isn't it just amazing how fast they learn!! I wish I were as good as you are about remembering to post all of the new things Ryann and Kamri do daily! But if I did that, I'd probably be on the computer 14 hours a day!!! LOL.

Adam and Courtney said...

Na, I use nap time as my chance to get on here and post. It's great that I can keep family/friends updated - but the big reason is so I don't forget.