Sunday, January 28, 2007

Natural Talent..

Ashelynn's got it where gymnastics is concerned! Adam and I went to watch her compete for the very first time. She did an AMAZING job! Her coach told Jennifer that she would probably perform at her very worst, because of nerves, and what not; boy was she wrong!!! Every time she would perform I would get all teary, she made us all VERY VERY proud! I can't remember what she scored on the beam, but she got an 8.8 on the bars, and 9.1 on the floor and 8 on the vault. She did awesome!!! Here are a couple of pictures, to see more check out photo albums. (A lot of them are blurry, because we could not use flash photography for obvious reasons.)


Adam is loving being back in school. It's taken me back to when we were dating, I watch TV - he studies...

Ryann is doing great! Beautiful as ever! Aiden is doing very well too. He is still in diapers, but slowly using less and less of them. He woke up from his nap the other day to use the potty, and then went back to bed. We are so proud. New words/sayings fly out of his mouth daily. Last night he was "playing" I spy in the car. It was the first time we ever heard him use the word something. He is so funny! Kay asked him, "Would you like a bite of my...." his reply was "No, I would not" - how funny is that?!!

Hope you're all doing great!

No comments: