Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Our little gymnast!




Okay, so maybe not. Aiden is doing incredibly well though! He gets SO excited if I even mention the word gymnastics. It makes us so happy to know that he really enjoys his class. Daddy got to go again tonight, so we were finally able to get some pictures. Check out our albums to see more.

Sunday we helped celebrate Taryn's 7th birthday... still can't believe that's even possible! We all had a great time. Aiden got to skate for the first time! He LOVED it!! We had them tighten the wheels, so it was more like walking than skating. It was easy to see just how proud he was of himself. I forgot my camera, but Jennifer let me borrow her camera to get a couple. I'll be sure to share those as soon as I get them.

Aiden is continuing to do great with potty training. Since our last post he has had a few accidents, but that is to be expected. It's so hard to believe that my BABY is doing these things!!

Ryann will be here for the long weekend, and we can't wait! She's been gone for almost three weeks, and it's wearing on all of us :( We'll have her two weekends in a row so that'll help! She continues to grow and get more grown up every time we see her.

Life continues to be BUSY, and we are loving every minute of it! Adam starts school next week. I have no doubt at how well he is going to do!

I think that's all for now. Take care!!

2 comments:

My Little Family said...

I really wish there were something like this in Greenville. If we move closer to you guys, I'll definitely have to get them enrolled in something like this!! It looks like so much fun!

Adam and Courtney said...

Yes, and Ryann tells me all the time she wants to go. So when she is here this summer, we plan to enroll her for that month...