Saturday, January 06, 2007

Proud Mommy!

Aiden has been potty training for some time now. We haven't pushed him very hard, for many reasons - the biggest being we want him to do it when he is ready. He wears underwear when we are home. Lately he has been asking more and more to use the potty on his own. He has done so great - having very few accidents. So I decided to have him wear his underwear while we were out running errands today. I packed an extra change of clothes, not really knowing what to expect. He did AWSOME! We were out all morning, in the car for long periods of time, and NO accidents! YAY!!! He even came to me during play time and let me know he needed to potty. I understand that the days that follow may not go this smoothly, but we are rejoicing in his big step toward throwing out those diapers!!!

**UPDATE** As of eight o'clock when Aiden crawled into bed, he had an accident FREE day!!!! YAY AIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a BIG BOY!! I am glad that ya'll had a great holiday season!! Good Job, Mama and Aiden!