Monday, January 15, 2007

It's COLD!

Burr, it's cold!! I hate when it's this cold! We picked up Ryann Friday, and had to spend the whole weekend coupe up inside. I was really looking forward to watching her play in our big yellow ball. I guess I can wait. She is really looking forward to playing with it. As I said we've spent most of the past few days hanging out at home. Papa and Gamma came by for a visit on Saturday before the weather got too bad. It was great to see them. The kids always have so much fun with them!

We took the kiddos to the dentist this morning. It was a SLOW drive, but we made it. Both kids got pretty good reports. We're still waiting on Aiden's two year molars to come in. Because his mouth is so wet, he had plaque build up on the back side of his bottom teeth. We'll start flossing, and that should take care of it. Other than that his teeth look great! Ryann has two teeth that the dentist is keeping a close eye on. Then there is her under bit, but all those things will be dealt with at the appropriate time.

Because of this yucky weather Ryann will not be going back to her Mommy's as planned. She is going to be with us the rest of this week! We are THRILLED! Very nice after not seeing her for three weeks. She continues to grow and amaze. You just can't believe how smart and beautiful she is!

Aiden is doing great too. He had another big step in potty training over the weekend. He had on underwear, and instead of telling us he needed to potty he went and sat on it all by himself! He forgot to pull down his underwear, but we are still proud! Baby steps! LOL!!

Adam starts back to school tomorrow. I think he's pretty excited too.
We hope you’re all doing great!


I'll get new pictures up ASAP!

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

As ridiculous as it sounds to most people, I'd be excited if I were Adam too!! I'm actually looking forward to finishing school....and can't wait until the day I can enroll!!!

Kamri and I really miss Ryann...give her hugs for us and tell her to call!