Monday, January 01, 2007

Good morning 2007!

WOW, is anyone else thinking - where did the time go?! Last year FLEW by SO fast, I guess because we had so much going on. Ryann is now 4 1/2 attending school! She is growing too fast to keep up. Aiden will turn two in February! He is growing and changing so much!! We moved into our first home! Adam decided to return to school. My photography business is keeping me busy. Life is good! We brought in the new year with a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, followed by a quiet evening at home. This year promises to be a busy one! Adam will be MIA every Tuesday and Thursday starting late January. He will leave from work, and go straight to school. By the time he makes it home, Aiden and I will be heading to bed. It's going to be tough, but we'll make it. We didn't make resolutions this year; actually I'm not sure I ever have. But, if you did we wish you all the luck!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

I think you and I were definitely on the same wavelength when we were writing our first blogs of 2007. Have you read mine???