Friday, September 01, 2006

Aiden's first hair cut!!

Okay, so it was just a trim! The back of his hair was getting a bit too long for Mommy's taste. We got the scissors out and took off a few curls. To my surprise I was a little sad when it was all said and done. We'll take him soon to get the top trimmed up a bit - I didn't trust myself to do that part. Daddy didn't really want to cut them off, but they really needed to go. I think after a few days he'll be happy we did it, and if not - those curls will grow back! Seriously, Aiden has no choice; he is going to have CURLY hair.

before...


...after!

Bye-bye curls!!

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

It was hard for me when I took Ryann for her first (and so far only) hair cut!! I feel your pain!! But it looks great! Neither of them had a chance!! We're gonna have curly kids!!!