Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy day!!

Aiden and I had a BUSY day! First we went and had breakfast with some of the mom's in our play group. It was YUMMY!!! Then we met up with the rest of the group and the Ridgmar Mall play area. Aiden had a great time. That play area is awesome for kids his size. He was all over the place!!! Then we went to lunch and walked the mall. We made it home about 4:30, just in time to start dinner. Adam is working a normal shift today and tomorrow, so when he gets home we'll be outside messing with my car, and cleaning the garage! Adam is going to see if I we will need to take my car in to get the AC, or part of the AC fixed - yay!! Ug, I'm really hoping that it's just this little thing he can take care of, **fingers crossed!** Here are some pix of Aiden playing today.

Excited?!

Reaching for the camera!!

and this is why we wear hats!! LOL!!

No comments: