Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Learning so fast!!

On the 7th of this month Aiden helped Kay count to ten. Today he did it all by himself! on, tu, tee, fo, ive, six, seben, eight, nine, en!!! I can't believe he picked up on it SO fast! He is also picking up on more letters in the alphabet. He seems to favor B and P. He knows right where they go in the song too! He is learning how to say his own name. Sometimes it's as clear as day, others it comes out a bit more like aihen. He no longer calls himself baby when looking at pictures he tells you "that me!" I'm sure I'm forgetting something, since he does something new and amazes me every two to three minutes! Oh, but I do have a funny story....

We were at Kay's house, (a while back). She had gotten out her check book to right a check. Aiden brought her a pen, and said "A-I-D-E-N" She took the pen and continued what she was doing, then he brought another pen handing it to her again he said "A-I-D-E-N". He did that about 4 times. Then today Aiden got into Kay's purse, took out her check book and pen and started to "write", spelling A-I-D-E-N. Apparently he thinks Kay owes him some money!! LOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is sooo funny. I love hearing your stories about him, I tell Patrick about them later and he just looks at me and says "No Way, he isn't that big yet. Is He?" We can't believe how smart he is, but then again I can... your a great mommy and teacher. It shows. Love and miss you all. 6 week countdown for the house.