Thursday, September 21, 2006

When Daddy is in charge!

Just kidding. This could have just as easily happen to me, but it didn't so I can pick on him!! I was out and about this morning and I got a call from Adam asking how to clean up baby powder. Aiden had gotten into his changing table drawer and pulled out his bottle of powder and dumped the WHOLE thing out. First he pulled out some of his PJ's so they got covered with the white stuff too. I told Adam to close the door and I'd take care of it when I got home. It wasn't as bad as I imaged, looks like he had a good time though! LOL!!!




2 comments:

My Little Family said...

Poor Adam!!! There must be something in the air!! I'm going to post a couple of pictures tomorrow of what the girls did this morning....they woke up really early and rather than wake me up - they decided to have breakfast!! Wait till you see!

The Honeycutt Family said...

Oh my! That looks difficult to get out of the carpets completely! We are definitely putting up 2 baby gates to the room before our new house is destroyed or someone gets hurt! We will be light sleepers from now on! :-)