Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mr. Smarty Pants!!

Aiden and I were at Kay's house last night. I was printing some stuff, and Aiden and Kay were sitting at the dinner table having a snack. Aiden wanted a piece of chocolate. Kay let him have a piece, and then he wanted another. She told him no, and he began to cry. She said, "Let’s count them as we put them up. 1, 2, 3, 4". Aiden followed her up with "5!" Kay continued "6,7" Aiden again followed up with "8!" We were SO excited! I'm not really sure how he picked up on this. Most of the time when we count with him we only get to 5. I'm guessing he picked up on it while we were working on numbers with Ryann this past weekend. He is truly amazing!!

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

He takes after his sister!!! She's about as smart as any 4-year old I've ever met....and her sister is following in her footsteps as well! We are so blessed to have smart kids!!