Monday, September 18, 2006

Is it Friday yet?!

It’s just now nap time, (just after lunch) and the day already feels so LONG! Aiden and I got up early this morning and went to the doctor’s office, only to find out that he is NOT sick. He HAD to inherit his daddy’s allergies! We got a RX for some Zyrtec, which he'll have to take daily at least until the first freeze. Then on our way home a very sweet man waved me down to let me know my rear passenger tire was flat. I pulled into a gas station and it was COMPLETELY flat! SO, Aiden and I had to spend a few more hours away from home to have that fixed. Turns out there was a huge screw stuck in it!

Our weekend was much better than this morning! Ryann was home, and we LOVED it!! We picked her up Friday, and returned home to go to the homecoming game. We didn’t stay the whole time, ‘cause boy does this town LOVE it’s football. Seriously there wasn’t even standing room in the grass – crazy! We stayed long enough for the kids to run around and wear themselves out. When we returned home I found out that 3 of the shoots I was scheduled to do were rescheduled for next weekend. I did still get to go to my scrapbook club- which is SO much fun!! The rest of the weekend was filled with playtime w/ the kiddos. Adam had a few games to ref early Saturday morning, but that was about it.

Ryann is still loving school and doing great! She comes home from school with a smiley EVERYday!! Not a whole lot else to report on little miss, she is still as sweet and beautiful as ever. She is VERY funny too. She cracks me up all the time, and she NEVER stops talking. You know that commercial for the cell phone company and they have the little cheerleader on the phone – well that’s Ryann!

Aiden is still changing every time you turn around. He can now show you how old he is, it’s so cute!! He loves to sing and will go back and forth between Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Old McDonald all day if you let him. He is picking up on more and more words daily. He has learned how to say Ryann’s mommy’s name – Melony; although when he says it it sounds more like Nelmony. Aiden is learning his colors. It is still a little confusing for him, but he has learned pink. If you show him something pink he says, “Sissy, pinkt” I think it’s so funny that he puts those two things together. He is also picking up on some parts of the alphabet song. As I sing it he throws in the letters he knows. He is just so amazing to me! Today while we were waiting on my car he looked at me and said, “Poo-poo”. I checked his diaper and he hadn’t, then a second later he looked at me again and said, “poo-poo” I asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty, and he said yes. I took him in and he used it. This is the first time he has been able to make it to the potty for a BM. Of course we did our little potty dance, washed our hands and had a snack. He was so proud of himself! He only used one diaper all day yesterday, so I think you could say this potty training stuff is going pretty good!!!


**New Pictures Up!!**

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

It's so weird.....but Pink was the first color that Ryann really recognized consistently and the same for Kamri. It's the one color that they never got wrong!! And it's so cute that he associates the color with his sister...that's sweet!

It's so great that he's already potty training and doing so well with it! I know that I couldn't WAIT till mine were completely trained....it was such a huge relief! Yay, Aiden!!!