Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!!!

Yay a day of total laziness! We spent most of our day at Gamma and Papa’s house. The kids where thrilled to get to spend some time with their grandparents. Aiden talks about his Papa no less than twice a day. Something tells me these two will have an unbreakable bond one day. Gamma got out some of her water colors and let the kids go to town. They (all three of them) had a blast! Then she helped them start on some Halloween crafts! Ryann was happy to cut and glue!

Adam and I enjoyed sitting on the couch, watching the SVU marathon. After a few hours it was time to take Ryann back to her mommy. We were all sad to see her go, and can’t wait till she is here again! I made these overalls for Ryann last night, what do you think?

2 comments:

My Little Family said...

I LOVE her overalls! And so did my family! You're so creative!

George and Heather Taylor said...

The overalls are darling! Such a cute idea. Did you also make the aggie ones they had on in the other pics??